A franchising brand that aligns with your values and offers both profitability and a chance to make a meaningful impact in your community can be a rare find. However, Donatos Pizza is one brand where values meet success, and every pizza served carries a promise of quality and goodwill.
Make a Meaningful Impact Within Your Community
At Donatos Pizza, our mission is to make the best pizza, hire great people, and promote goodwill in the community. These values aren’t just words. They help us define who we are and how we choose to treat people. We believe that through pizza, we can greatly impact our people and the communities we serve.
Now, with over 460 locations in 29 states and growing, Donatos Pizza and our franchise partners are spreading the message of quality pizza and community goodwill nationwide. Our franchise partners highlight just how rewarding it is to help people. Adam Kurena, a franchise partner in Savannah, Georgia, echoes this, "My biggest passion is just helping people. I believe that when you do right by others, they will do right by you, and that’s proven to be true."
Chris and Caitlin Rose, multi-unit Donatos Pizza partners from Mansfield, Ohio, are also one of many of our franchise partners who share this commitment. "I always want our stores to be known for living by the Golden Rule—to do the right thing and treat our people and customers with love. That is who we are," says Chris.
Innovative and Technology-Driven
At Donatos Pizza, our franchise partners also have the advantage of access to cutting-edge technology that enhances the efficiency and profitability of their operations. Our more than 50 company-owned restaurants serve as testing grounds for new processes and menu items, ensuring that our franchise partners are always equipped with the latest innovations. Here's how our franchise partners benefit from our technology-driven focus:
- Efficient kitchens that handle peak demand and catering requirements
- Predictive intelligence to calculate delivery times and driver demand
- User-friendly online ordering platform that accounts for over 60% of our sales
- Flexible restaurant designs that elevate guest experience and profitability
Donatos Pizza aims for an experience that franchise partners can take pride in, from our premium pizzas with abundant toppings to attractive restaurant designs with the latest technology that turns your customers into your brand advocates.
Ongoing Support and Experienced Leadership
Backed by decades of premium pizza-making experience, Donatos Pizza provides franchise partners with the wisdom and insight needed to run a successful pizza business. Our hands-on training and support are provided by industry experts who guide you through every step of your business journey.
We offer the expertise and training programs used to educate our 1,900 company associates in operating high-performance restaurants to our franchise partners and their staff. This includes custom curricula for you and your management staff and ongoing online training courses for your associates. With a wealth of knowledge and resources, franchise partners benefit from the expertise of our industry professionals, who are dedicated to helping you run a successful business.
If you're ready to explore the benefits of being a Donatos franchise partner and share the love of pizza while making a difference, there's no better time than now. Contact us today to open a Donatos Pizza in your area and embark on a journey of quality, goodwill, and success.
* Calculation and further explanation of the Average Net Sales and the sales increase between years for covered restaurants appears in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document. Individual results may differ. Please see Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document for further financial disclosures. The information on this website is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Rule on Franchising and various state laws regulating the sale of franchises. Communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any particular state.